Coronavirus Preparedness Statement
At Millennium Nail & Day Spas the safety of our guests and team are extremely important. With this in mind, we would like to share the steps we are taking as a company to prevent the spread of Coronavirus Covid-19.
- Every guest is greeted upon entry and directed to one of our multiple hand washing stations stocked with soap and fresh towels before sitting down with the service provider
- Every service provider is required to wash and sanitize their hands, tools, and work stations between each and every guest
- All guests, employees, and service providers have immediate access to hand sanitizing agents- including Purell and 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Spray
- Our entire facility is sanitized every evening/morning by a professional cleaning team. We supply them with approved cleaning agents to rid surfaces of Covid-19 and they are diligent with their cleaning agents and methods.
- Front desk staff are working hard to ensure the handling of gift cards, cash, and credit cards is combated with frequent hand sanitizing and washing.
- All of our service providers and employees are required to keep us informed of any travel plans. Staff traveling by plane or on a cruise line will be required to take off work for a 2 week quarantine.