Coronavirus Preparedness Statement
Temperature Checks and Health Screening
All guests and Millennium Team members will be scanned by a touchless infrared thermometer upon entering the building. We will not be able to service any guest with a temperature of 99 degrees or higher, and any Millennium Team Member with a temperature of 99 degrees or above will be sent home.
Every Guest will be asked a series of screening questions upon entry to Millennium:
- In the past 30 days, have you had a fever?
- In the past 14 days, have you had a cough?
- Have you been in contact with anyone showing any of the above symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been tested for Covid-19 in your social, family, friend, or work circles?
- Do you agree to wash your hands for at least 30 seconds, fingertips to forearms, before your service?
- If you do not have a mask of your own, are you willing to wear one provided by Millennium (limited disposable masks will be available, and cloth masks will be for sale for $5 each.) We ask that all our guests wear masks while in the building.
- Have you brought anyone with you today who is not also having services?
Social Distancing and Waiting Areas
Per the questions above, we will be limiting people in Millennium to guests receiving services. We ask that you not arrive for your appointment time more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment, and if your service provider is running late for any reason, we offer the option of you outside or in your vehicle until your provider is ready to perform services. No additional people may accompany you into the building for your appointment. Our waiting area will be extremely limited with 6 feet of social distancing enforced.
Movable plexiglass dividers are being placed between pedicure chairs, and masks and gloves will be worn at all times by our nail technicians. Hairstylists will be stationed in such a way that social distancing between stations is possible. Stylists will wear masks and will wear gloves as needed.
Use of Personal Protective Equipment and Best Practices:
- Team members will be required to wear masks/face shields at all times.
- Capes, towels, smocks, sheets, and all fabric surfaces will be changed/washed between every guest.
- Handwashing with soap and water or alcohol spray will be required by our team between every guest.
Cleaning Protocols, Waiting Areas, and Beverages
- Millennium will be professionally cleaned and disinfected nightly. All surfaces will be cleaned between each guest with isopropyl alcohol and sanitizing wipes will be available to all guests if they would like to additionally wipe down their service area, purses, phones, etc.
- As always, all tools will be sanitized/disposed of when applicable between guests. Restrooms, countertops, and credit card machines will be disinfected multiple times per day.
- All magazines, service menus, and any extraneous materials will be removed from waiting areas.
- We are unable to serve beverages in cups/glasses at this time, per state law. Until this ban is lifted, self-service beverages will be available in the waiting room drink cooler for guests. Additionally, your provider can retrieve you a sealed water bottle or canned soda if you prefer.
- To reduce cash handling, we encourage our guests to take advantage of Google Pay/Apple Pay, with credit card use as a second option. Cash tips should be placed in an envelope and handed directly to your service provider.