- There are no chemicals involved. This means irritation is a lot less likely to occur.
- Your perfectly smooth new skin enhances the benefits of concealer and improves the application of your makeup!
- The benefits are immediate!
- The blade that’s used is small. This tiny blade allows your skincare professional to target specific problem areas easily.
- Dermaplaning promotes the growth of new skin cells by scraping and removing the old ones away.
- Exfoliation helps your skincare products penetrate the skin and improves their results.
- Dermaplaning removes excess fine hairs which are known for trapping the dirt, oil and dead skin cells in your pores that are the main cause of acne and blemishes.
- Dermaplaning leaves your skin brighter, and healthier giving you that “baby smooth” look and feel.
How Long Does A Dermaplaning Treatment Take?
What Does The Treatment Feel Like?
Dermaplaning is a painless procedure that does not require any numbing cream. Many people say it compares to the sensation of a kitten licking the skin.
Will I experience any down time after the dermaplaning treatment?
Most people experience no down time and immediately return to their busy schedules and finish out the day. Clients that routinely get dermaplane treatments constantly comment on the smoothness of their complexion and their new “baby like skin.” The reason dermaplaning has become so popular is because you will see immediate improvements in the radiance and smoothness of your skin tone. Many feel dermaplaning is the perfect exfoliation procedure because it generally has zero side effects.
One quick caution!
Immediately following your dermaplaning treatment, skin can be highly sensitive to sun exposure and may look slightly pink. We always recommend wearing a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher to reduce the risk of experiencing unnecessary hyperpigmentation from the sun.
Will My Facial Hair Grow Back Thicker?
Who Is A Good Candidate For Dermaplaning?
How Often Can I Get It Done?
Dermaplaning is usually done every 3-8 weeks, depending on the growth of the hair. Over exfoliation can cause other unwanted issues.
Try dermaplaning if having immaculate, beautiful, younger looking skin is important to you. The result will likely be smoother, cleaner, younger healthier looking skin! Dermaplaning is a safe chemical free way to manually exfoliate your skin to give you that red carpet look that everyone strives for. Call Millennium Nail and Day Spa today. 850.894.4772